HOW DO YOU MAKE HONEY GARLIC SALMON
Honey Garlic Salmon is a simple, healthy and delicious dinner recipe that you can make on busy weeknights. It’s really easy to make in foil and baked in the oven.
The ingredients are easy-to-find pantry items and salmon is always available at your neighborhood grocery stores. Salmon is also a very popular fish, so you can always get fresh salmon all year round.
Foil cooking is quick and easy. I love it because I don’t have to do dirty dishes after dinner. You just have to wrap up the used foil and off it goes to trash. If you have leftover, just wrap it up and reheat in the oven the next day.
TIPS ON HOW TO BAKE SALMON WITH FOIL
This honey garlic salmon recipe takes three (3) basic steps:
- Prep the salmon and season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Make the honey garlic sauce, which goes best salmon.
- Wrap the salmon tightly with aluminum foil, preferably with two sheets of foil. Make sure there is no leakage.
- Bake the salmon in the oven.
Follow my recipe and you won’t need another takeout, TV dinner, or those expensive packaged home delivery food services. The active time is 10 minutes. Let the oven cooks for you so you can just relax after a busy day at work!
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
- 12 oz salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Rinse the salmon with cold water, pat dry with paper towels. Place the salmon fillet on a big sheet of aluminum foil. Season the surface of the salmon with salt and ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, garlic, butter and lemon juice together. Stir to combine well.
- Spoon the honey garlic mixture on the salmon fillet, coat evenly. Top the salmon with the lemon wedges. Fold and wrap the salmon tightly with the aluminum foil. Make sure there is no leakage.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Transfer out from the oven, open the foil carefully and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 269 Total Fat 16g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 69mg Sodium 188mg Carbohydrates 12g Fiber 1g Sugar 9g Protein 19g