This is a delicious and savory Bacon Pasta meal! It combines two kid-approved favorites: bacon and pasta! Adults love it just as much and you can make it in 20 minutes.
Bacon Pasta Recipe
This is a really easy recipe with crispy bacon, perfectly cooked spaghetti, and capers and dried chiles for bold flavor!
While the pasta is cooking you can prepare the bacon so everything comes together in just a few minutes.
I love finding unexpected ways to add bacon into meals. It has such a distinct flavor that cooks into everything else and makes it all taste even better than before!
Capers, dried chiles, garlic, and a splash of cream make this entire dish too good to believe. Your family will ask for seconds and start requesting it anytime you plan meals!
The Best Pasta to Use With Bacon
I like using long, skinny pasta for this recipe, like spaghetti, angel hair, or linguine. Any of your favorites (or whatever you have on hand!) would work well in this meal though.
How to Make Bacon Pasta?
It only takes 20 minutes, and every step is incredibly simple! Anyone can make this tasty dish.
Start by cooking the pasta according to the package instructions. Boil it in salty water until it’s al dente, then drain it and set aside.
Now you’ll cook the bacon!
Saute bacon cut into bite-sized pieces until it’s slightly crispy and browned. Add in garlic, capers, and dried chiles. By now your kitchen should smell amazing!
Add in the cooked spaghetti and give it a good stir, then add cream, chicken bouillon, and salt and pepper to taste. Finish it off with a bit of chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese on top.
Sides to Go With Bacon Pasta
You can serve Bacon Pasta with any of your favorite pasta sides! I love making Broccolini with Garlic Butter, Homemade Garlic Bread, or Garlic Green Beans.
More Pasta Recipes
- 6 oz pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 oz bacon, cut into small pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 dried chilies, seeded and cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- Parmesan cheese
1. Cook the pasta per the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Prepare the ingredients. Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the olive oil. When it's heated, saute the bacon until they crisp up a bit and turn light brown. Add the garlic, capers and dried chilies.
3. Stir in the spaghetti, combine well with all the ingredients. Add the cream, salt, pepper and chicken bouillon powder, if using. Stir to blend well.
4. Add the chopped parsley and shave some Parmesan cheese on the Bacon Pasta before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 479Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 61mgSodium 1528mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 18g
Jacquline Troise says
It looks wonderful I want to make the pasta and bacon