Using a premade puff pastry is an unexpected way to create easy pizza crust! Puff Pastry Pizza is a tasty lunch or an easy dinner and there are so many ways to customize your meal and make it your own.
Using Puff Pastry for Pizza Crust
I really like the way that puff pastry dough makes a fluffy, flaky crust when baked.
You can cut one 12″ square of puff pastry into 4-4″ squares for perfect individual servings!
Topping Puff Pastry Pizza
You only need a teaspoon of marinara or pizza sauce, 4 pepperonis, and a tablespoon of mozzarella on each square of puff pastry. Of course, you could also add any additional toppings you like!
- Browned sausage
Baking Personal Pizzas
Once the pizzas are prepared and topped they only need 10-15 minutes in the oven to cook. You’ll know they’re done when the pastry puffs up, the cheese bubbles, and you get some lightly browned spots.
I like to cut each pizza into quarters, each one with a pepperoni right in the middle!
Kid Favorite Dinner
These Puff Pastry Pizzas are an instant favorite with kids! They get so excited for a pizza night and this is a quick, affordable, homemade pizza recipe that they will eat without hesitations.
It’s also easy enough to make that younger children can help and older kids could even do it themselves with supervision! They will be so proud of their creations!
Personal Pizza Sides
- 1 sheet puff pastry, cut into 4 x 4 inch squares
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 4 teaspoons Marinara sauce
- 4 heaping tablespoons shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Thaw the puff pastry to room temperature, cut into 4 x 4 inch squares. Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- Spread 1 teaspoon of Marinara sauce on each puff pastry square. Make sure to leave a bit of room on the sides. Arrange 4 slices of pepperoni on each square.
- Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese melted and the puff pastry puffs up. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
You may double the quantities to make 8 puff pastry pizzas.
Amount Per Serving Calories 89Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 9mgSodium 174mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 3g